“If you are one of the thousands of surfers that enjoyed the Puddle Jumper Series, the PJHP allows you to take your small wave surfing to then next level.” ~Matt Biolos
The Puddle Jumper HP is a souped up, slimmed down, refined Puddle Jumper. It featuresa pulled in nose with the wide point brought back, and a narrower, pulled in tail block. The new outline enables the PJHP to surf even more like a normal board-a very playful board that’s easy to paddle and ride yet still allows more radical and quick turns than all other PJ models. It’s easy on the eyes, sleek and refined under the arm, and its smooth foiled lines deceptively hide its significant volume with built in speed to spare. Stand on the tail of this thing and simply go to town, up and down, round and round, like you have a motor in small surf. The tail, with its foiled rails and deep vee, holds in and gives confidence at high speeds. The overall rocker, generous width and deep central concave generates small wave squirt like you would expect from a Puddle Jumper.
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
We love surfing and surfboards but... traditional surf construction is delicate and the build process is toxic and unhealthy… we knew there had to be a better way. 12 years ago, Mike Olson set out to make a stronger, longer lasting more environmentally friendly surfboard. He applied his 30 plus years of experience handcrafting and riding high performance composite surf, skate and snowboards to the task. In the process, he completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Each of the 31 pieces used to construct our ECO IMPACTO surfboards are new materials to the surf industry. Our unique Thermo Pressure Fusion Process creates an amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structure that frees your mind and lifts your surfing to new heights.
All of our boards are handcrafted in the USA near Canada.
NEW! FOC II FIN BOX SYSTEM
- FCS II compatible!
- Two Tab compatible with 1/2” fin adjustability for precise tuning of your boards surf characteristics
- Stronger and lighter box
- Tough & Resilient!
- High impact and break strength fiber
- Great rebound / memory
- Smooth & Strong!
- Pure additive-free mineral fiber
- Natural dampening properties
- Break and impact resistant
CARBON POWER SPINE STRINGER
- Dynamic energy & long lasting flex
- Tension spread to carbon fiber
- Rebound energy return
- Perfect flex tuning
- Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly nitrogen blowing agent
- Elliptical engineered cells act like a column providing stiffness from top to bottom and “nerf-like” elasticity in side impact
- Recycled: 25-40% recycled content, 100% of off cuts recycled
HEXZYLON FIBER FOAM SKIN
- Strong & Smooth!
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
- Strong & Nice!
- Low VOC glycerin based chemistry
- Surfs smooth like a new polyester board
- Longer lifespan than epoxy
ELASTO PERIMETER DAMPENING FIBER
- Smooth & Strong!
- Flex control, pop, precision
- Impact resistant
- Crush & dent resistant!
- New carbon red (*Funnelator)
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Better Basics!
- 6061 T6 Aircraft aluminum pins
- Lightweight fiber composite cup