The DS uses a Urethane disk so it can flex with your board for better board feel. The DS features the Flux Ultima baseplate which is probably the most customisable on the market and allows you to insert wedges into the baseplate that cut down the flex pattern of your snowboard and makes your bindings more responsive. This gives you amazing versatility and really allows you to dial in your setup to the specific needs of the day.
Using Flex's all-new Waffle ankle strap and FTM versa toe strap, your foot is held in place very securely and delivers direct power transfer, allowing for maximum response. The straps are held in place by the L guides, holding the ratchet ladders down to make sure your feet are secure.
The DS bindings also come with the super high end Ultima Wing highback, this highback is the lightweight performer highback from Flux and has been specifically designed for the needs of the demanding all mountain rider. Power is directed straight from the riders boots, through this highback and down to the boards edges, with zero wastage thanks to the highbacks integration with the new Ultima baseplate and forward lean adjuster in the chassis. This design also means the highback will flex in a more natural pattern to give you the true flex of your snowboard!
For 2018 Flux have awarded their new Beer Buckles to the DS. These buckles offer more leverage when cranking down on the straps for minimal effort on that final click. There is also a built in bottle opener in case of emergencies!
The DS is a great lightweight binding for any demanding rider out there who wants some of the best technologies on the market today.
- Ultima Wing Highback - Increased leverage and control in a lightweight package
- Super Tough Nylon - This Nylon blend gives you amazing shock absorption when going over lumpy snow or on big landings. This material also moulds to your boots to create a fit and feel like nothing else on the market
- Hybrid Cushion - Dual density EVA on the highback to add stability and a ton of cushioning
- Ultima Base - Lightweight and responsive with padding for great absorbtion
- Performance Blend - The most versatile construction in the Flux line, this layup will handle everything you can throw at it and last a lifetime!
- FS Hybrid Footbed - Support the outside of your boots sole to give more stability and board control
- Custom Stabilizers - Urethane stabilisers can be added or removed to give a different feel of your board
- Toolless Lever - Allows you to add forward lean to direct pressure more accurately to your boards edges from the chassis of the binding. This also allows the binding to flex more naturally
- FTM Versa Toes Straps - Stronger but softer moulded toe strap, one piece design that naturally wraps to the contours of your boot, thus increasing response and minimizing pressure points
- Waffle Strap - Two layer construction offers direct power transfer and a seamless fit
- L-Guide System - Guides your ladder straps into the buckles sweet spot
- Beer Buckle - Newly engineered buckles offer more leverage when cranking down on the straps for minimal effort on that final click. Built in bottle opener in case of emergencies
- UU Fit - This is the bit that attaches your straps to your chassis. Rather than just slotting in like other bindings, these straps are cradled in a 360 degree chassis of love to make them last longer and minimise pinch points
- Rider Profile: Intermediate / Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain / Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- Compatibility: Standard 4 Hole, conversion disk available
- Condition: Brand New