- Starboard will donate 50 Euros from every Paddle For Hope board sold to help people rehabilitate from the effects of cancer through the PaddleOn SUP Rehabilitation Program, facilitated by Pinc and Steel Cancer Rehabilitation Trust <www.pincandsteel.com>
- 11’6” length offers a fast and efficient outline shape for superior
glide and stability.
- Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie downs
- Available in Zen Technology
“The Paddle For Hope is a celebration of life. Our goal is to give back some strength and confidence to people who have been diagnosed with cancer, and give them the chance to start healing through paddleboarding.” – Karin Horen, Paddle For Hope Ambassador.
- Strong double layer PVC laminates for maximum strength on the deck and bottom.
- Visible double rail band with extra thick PVC Outer Rail Band for maximum protection.
- Biaxial dropstitch for strength and stiffness.
- Zen is over 2 kg lighter than similar sized boards in the market.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Quality padded neoprene handle.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- EVA deck pad for easy grip.
- Flexible permanent side fins for tracking and safety.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.